Better by far should you forget and smile, than should you remember and be sad.

Friday, September 3

I hate how the things i say always fall on deaf ears. I hate the way you promise me just to pacify me for that moment, and that moment only. I hate how no one ever keeps their promises nowadays. I hate how people are so superficial and judgemental. I hate how you think you're all grown up and mature but to me, you're no more older than i am. I hate how you always say i do not understand when fact is, i understand more than you do. Just because you are older. You have a wider circle of friends. You have seen more fights. You have been betrayed. Does not mean i am a naive little girl. Just because i am younger. I have a smaller circle of friends. I have not seen fights. Does not mean i have not been betrayed. Backstabbed. Threatened. Insecure. Envious. Maybe, one day, you'll be surprised to see. That i know more than you do. That my heart is filled to the brim with more wisdom than yours. Because just being older. Does not make you wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment