Better by far should you forget and smile, than should you remember and be sad.

Saturday, July 17

This is a super picture heavy post and if you have comments, i dont care! Unless they're good ones. HAH. Well first one was taken at SEMGARDEEEENNENENENENENE around 2 weeks ago? :D Why so many pictures? STUPID GIRL TOOK SO LONG TO SEND ME. LMAO. GOT LIKE 755 PHOTOS. Not here la. (: And this picture was the 2ND time i use faux eyelashes. ;D )
And this is just a really retarded picture @ Mos Burger while eating corn soup! :D YEY CORN.
Vivo city, sky park. After sentosa. See my blushy face! ):
AND MY BOYFRIENDS CURLEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAIR. :D I took so long to force him to smile. ): He so unhappy to take picture with me meh. ):
AND, I NEVER KNEW MY HAIR WAS THIS FREAKING BROWN LO! OMGOMGOMG.
HAHA SEE OUR WHITE FACE. Crazy girl take picture in MRT, hai me so paiseh. D: D: D:
CAMWHORECAMWHORE.
I like this picture. :D My cheeks look super fluffy, eh funny word to use! But it was at Boyfriends house while waiting for him to come home! (:
And the asshole catching me in action of retarded acts!
OH SENTOSA. :D It was a pretty good day! Although i didnt get a tan. ): Thats my brother Brandon by the way! :D He's so cute right! HAHA.
And one of the only nicest pictures we took! :D Was quite..ahem in our bikinis! ): Skinny girls are so fortunate..
CAMWHORE.
Melissasxz birthday! :D Like this pic ttm.
HAHA SEE HIS FUGGIN BIG EYES! OMG. AND THE FUGGIN BIG CARDS!
Another time @ Sheesha. (:
My belated birthday with ex-CA. :D Love them still.
Asshole takes candid of poor me. Look like i veliveli white!
Well thats it! :D HEEEE. K BYE. :d Nah, today went town and bought A LOT. Like a dress which costs 53!!! OMGOMGOMG la! But its really nice so its okay i guess. And a skirt, and two shirts (one's PEACEEEEEEEEEEE. (Y) ) And erm, i dont remember anymore.. Shoes..and erm.. i think thats it! :D Love ya'll! So happy today! Despicable Me 3D tomorrow with PIGBOY. :D (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment