Better by far should you forget and smile, than should you remember and be sad.

Tuesday, July 13

Sitting infront of this goddamn monitor, im just feeling super depressed. Maybe i'd be better off dead. Because of a pure misunderstanding, i suppose my closest friend thinks im a bitch. And because i've changed. In what way i've changed, i do not know. Previously, i was a bitch, then apparently i got better, and now im back to Bitch City. Awesome, so..in short, i am born to be a bitch, and a very bad friend. So theres one area of my life i can forget about. Oh and not forgetting being a very bad girlfriend too! Rocks to be me, really. I just can't be understanding and can't give in oh and i spend too much time with my friends. (: Oh yea! I also become very indifferent to everyone because i've gotten a lot more friends since getting into this relationship. So now i'm a cold hearted, useless, bitchy, uncaring, self-absorbed and two faced friend/girlfriend/goodfriend/acquataince and whatever you think i am. So if Life has decided to bring me all this fucked up challenges. Then i think..i'd rather give up. I just feel like fucking crying my whole goddamn cold-blooded heart out now. And then maybe i'll cry to death! I try to be a better friend, and i end up being a fucking mistake of a friend. I try to be a better student and i end up being a teacher's worst mother fucking nightmare. I try to be a good daughter and i end up as a mother fucking useless daughter who only knows how to spend. And last but not fucking least. I try to be a good girlfriend. And i end up being the fucking problematic, oversensitive loser of a girlfriend. Hey God! If you're listening! TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS GODDAMN JOKE OF A PLANET AND CUT THIS FUCKING JOKE OF A LIFE SHORT, JUST END THIS FREAKING TORTURE ALREADY. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Droplets of sheer pain trickle past my lips,
Falling to the floor barely making a sound.
Now, the gleaming marble tiles are stained,
Reflecting a pain so pure.
Every living being wishes to be an angel.
We live to be handkerchiefs; to wipe of a dear friend's tears.
We live to be the wind; blowing away all our beloved's frustrations.
We live to be the sea; to wash away the sorrow of the Earth.
We live to be the sun; to be the light in a loved one's darkest days.
And yet, today brings me the pain of a thousand centuries.
It has reminded me of the sins i have committed,
The unforgivable mistakes i have made.
Left to swallow my own pride and choke back my tears,
I am now nothing more than a spot of dust.
So tell me now, if someone has failed to exist and live even,
Where does she go?

No comments:

Post a Comment