Better by far should you forget and smile, than should you remember and be sad.

Thursday, July 1

Hello people! Say hi to my bitches butt! :D (She WILL kill me for this.) But anyway, im just real bored at home. Cause im done with almost all my homework, first time right? So i have nothing better to do and i wont blog about school cause everyone knows what its like.
OH AND, Heres my boyfriend. And yes, he will kill me for this too. :D I dedicate this post to him because it is.. OUR NINTH MONTH TODAY. :D Yes, its my longest relationship and im really happy to be with the majorly cute and puipui dude here. :D He's the best boyfriend, trust me. (Just look at those dimples man.)
Say hello to my epic and gross picture! HEH. And i know its in some funny position, i dont know why is it like, not straight. But whatever! Heh. Today is probably the 7and1/2 year we have known each other and if you have a friend like her, you would probably go mad so only i can be friends with her okay? :D But if you do have a good friend, more like a best friend cause she's SO NOT my soulmate cause she likes to stick glitter on her nose and i dont, you should cherish that friend. Cause that friend will probably be one of the only friends that will stick by you thick and thin.
HARHAR. AND THIS IS ME BEING NARCISSTIC. I find this picture fugly but it was when i first cut my fringe this way and im sticking to it! WOO. So if you ever need a haircut, find me okay? My house has a lot of bowls. (Oh shit i need to get my portfolio done and here i am..)
Ah well, heres the bitch acting like her eyes so goddamn big. HEH. And i loooooooooooooooooooov this picture cause its nice. So anyway heres my blogpost for today. :D LOVE YA'LL.
HAPPY NINTH MONTH DEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment